Home of Kirby Chronicles and Super Smash Bros. Generation!

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles coming out with a new game...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Godzilla 90's
Forum Moderation Team

Number of posts : 257
Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles coming out with a new game...   Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:41 pm

Since there is no bloody section for New Games, I'll put this here, as it deserves attention. Super Happy

I just read about it in my new Nintendo Power, apparently the game is being made by the Super Smash Bros. Brawl team , which means it will be good, and former members of Team Ninja.

The stages are as innovative as they are beautiful, four stages are seen in the magazine, one is in the sewers where a Crocodile can gobble you up just like it did Raph.

Another stage is in the Jungle with two parts to it, with breakable platforms. The croc also shows up here.

The third stage we got to see was a city, it is the best, there's a small building you can fight on to the left, interactive stuff in the background.

The last stage is a Japanese castle, kinda like where they fight Shredder alot...

TMNT designs.

It's been in development for little over a year... so that's why Brawl had to be delayed at times. Eye Shift

Overall, it looks to compete with Brawl and all the other TMNT games.

They are using those designs because they are the most recent.

The game is for their 25th anniversary, according to NP it's better looking than Brawl and alot darker than a normal TMNT game,

The team has wisely avoided the game tying in with any particular iteration of TMNT, it doesn't look exactly like any of the comics, cartoons, or toys.

* It will be published by Ubisoft.
* Development on the new Turtles game officially started in January of 2008.
* The concept dates back to October of 2007.
* The game has a target release date of September 2009.
* The game will be a 2.5D Fighting title (the last Turtles fighting game was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles V: Tournament Fighters released for the SNES and Genesis back in 1993 and for the NES in 1994 and was Konami’s last NES game published outside Japan).
* The game will feature interactive stages.
* It will have a 4 player versus mode.
* In addition to a Story Mode.
* A Battle Royal Mode.
* And a Tournament Mode.
* There will also be a Practice Mode.
* There will be Unlockable Characters.
* As well as Unlockable Stages.
* The online aspect of the new Turtles game will reportedly top that of Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
* Each character is color coded with a glowing effect to make 4-player battles easy to follow.

“While this is a licensed game, it’s not tied to any movie or TV show. For this game to succeed on its own it needs to be a great game.” - Ubisoft producer.

All the info I could dig up.

This could be THE best game ever for the Wii.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Godzilla 10K
Admin

Number of posts : 244
Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles coming out with a new game...   Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:18 pm

i dont feel like reading it, but i doubt it could possiblt be better than TMNT back in time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://csdproductions.forumotion.net
Godzilla 90's
Forum Moderation Team

Number of posts : 257
Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles coming out with a new game...   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:03 am

It's being worked on by the SSBB team and Team Ninja, if it isn't better, it's gonna be pretty damn close. Super Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Godzilla 10K
Admin

Number of posts : 244
Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles coming out with a new game...   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:11 am

i guess...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://csdproductions.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles coming out with a new game...   

Back to top Go down

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles coming out with a new game...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CrazyStunTdouble Productions :: Forum Bulletin :: News Stand-
Jump to: