CrazyStunTdouble Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Kirby Chronicles and Super Smash Bros. Generation!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The forums seem to be dying.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Godzilla 10K
Admin

Number of posts : 244
Warning Points :
The forums seem to be dying. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The forums seem to be dying. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-07

The forums seem to be dying. Empty
PostSubject: The forums seem to be dying.   The forums seem to be dying. EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:05 am

make suggestions nao!!
Back to top Go down
https://csdproductions.forumotion.net
Godzilla 90's
Forum Moderation Team
Godzilla 90's

Number of posts : 257
Warning Points :
The forums seem to be dying. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The forums seem to be dying. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The forums seem to be dying.   The forums seem to be dying. EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 7:51 pm

You want me to advertise?
Back to top Go down
Godzilla 10K
Admin

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: The forums seem to be dying.   The forums seem to be dying. EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:30 pm

advertising never works. We need to interact with other peopl somehow.. I say Youtube Contest, but idk wat.. What games do u have??
Back to top Go down
Godzilla 90's
Forum Moderation Team
Godzilla 90's

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: The forums seem to be dying.   The forums seem to be dying. EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:36 pm

You want me to list all my recent games, or every game I have?

The most recent games I've bought are Spyro The Dragon, Godzilla: Unleashed, Sonic and the Secret Rings, The Incredible Hulk, and a Wii with 5 games. happy
Back to top Go down
Godzilla 10K
Admin

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: The forums seem to be dying.   The forums seem to be dying. EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:57 pm

games we can have tournies with n stuff
Back to top Go down
Godzilla 90's
Forum Moderation Team
Godzilla 90's

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: The forums seem to be dying.   The forums seem to be dying. EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:40 pm

Godzilla 10K wrote:
games we can have tournies with n stuff

Well, there's Brawl and Mario & Sonic...

I don't have a camera with which to record, no mic, no nothing that could work on Youtube. Eye Shift

Perhaps, a contest to see who can compete one game the fastest? Eye Shift
Back to top Go down
MarineBio92
Assistant Admin
MarineBio92

Number of posts : 58
Warning Points :

Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: The forums seem to be dying.   The forums seem to be dying. EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 2:11 am

You can make a tourney on the Wii section at atari. Then we can go on from there. I can't participate though. My internetz is broken. Well at least on my wii. sad
Back to top Go down
Godzilla 10K
Admin

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: The forums seem to be dying.   The forums seem to be dying. EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 2:12 am

eh. idk. we need ppl other than from Atari, I dont want them over here Eye Shift
Back to top Go down
MarineBio92
Assistant Admin
MarineBio92

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: The forums seem to be dying.   The forums seem to be dying. EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 2:14 am

Well. I don't think any of my friends from deviant art would be interested. And I don't visit any other forums.
Back to top Go down
Godzilla 10K
Admin

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: The forums seem to be dying.   The forums seem to be dying. EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 2:18 am

...back to Youtube?

I'm expecting this forum to really grow when my projects are done, but thatll take too long.
Back to top Go down
MarineBio92
Assistant Admin
MarineBio92

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: The forums seem to be dying.   The forums seem to be dying. EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 2:23 am

What about youtube?
Back to top Go down
Godzilla 10K
Admin

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: The forums seem to be dying.   The forums seem to be dying. EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 2:24 am

we can use youtube to host a contest/tournie, IF u read this thread Rolling Eyes lol
Back to top Go down
MarineBio92
Assistant Admin
MarineBio92

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: The forums seem to be dying.   The forums seem to be dying. EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 2:26 am

Oh...... I knew that......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The forums seem to be dying.   The forums seem to be dying. Empty

Back to top Go down

The forums seem to be dying.
Page 1 of 1