CrazyStunTdouble Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Kirby Chronicles and Super Smash Bros. Generation!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Air Force Game Thing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CrazyStunTdouble
Admin
CrazyStunTdouble

Number of posts : 73
Warning Points :
Air Force Game Thing Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Air Force Game Thing Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-31

Air Force Game Thing Empty
PostSubject: Air Force Game Thing   Air Force Game Thing EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:23 pm

A side game I'm planning to make. I'll post the spritesheet tomorrow when I'm basically finished

Okay, here's the spritesheet
Air Force Game Thing Airstrike
Oh, that AWESOME looking plane on the right? It's called a B-2 Stealth Bomber. 21m long, 52m wide, and 5m from wheels to the top

Those wheel things on the left corner i was planning for a helicoper, but idk...

So, you're a new recruit in the U.S Air Force. As you complete missions, you're aircraft level will go up (from Lv. I - Lv. ???) I didn't plan what level you end at, it's probably gonna b 10...

You collect money for specific upgrades, power-ups, or ammo at the Shop. Those bullet things on the bottom of each different level are the ammo that plane takes. Certain levels you can only use certain planes for (the only time this'll happen is with levels where the Stealth Bomber is needed or where my made up planes are needed).

The Z series (my planes) are regular fighter jets which you use for Dogfight Missions (Dogfights, if you don't know, are when 2 fighter jets are trying to shoot each other down). The B-2 Stealth Bomber will be used for... Bombing Missions (Self-explanatory, no?).

No there won't be online. There most likely won't be multiplayer

Last edited by CrazyStunTdouble on Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CrazyStunTdouble
Admin
CrazyStunTdouble

Warning Points :
Air Force Game Thing Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Air Force Game Thing Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Air Force Game Thing   Air Force Game Thing EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 6:54 pm

updated first post
Back to top Go down
Godzilla 90's
Forum Moderation Team
Godzilla 90's

Number of posts : 257
Warning Points :

Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Air Force Game Thing   Air Force Game Thing EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 7:21 pm

Unlimited Ammo, pls. happy
Back to top Go down
CrazyStunTdouble
Admin
CrazyStunTdouble

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Air Force Game Thing   Air Force Game Thing EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 7:40 pm

Dx There'll be ammo packs in the levels, don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Godzilla 90's
Forum Moderation Team
Godzilla 90's

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Air Force Game Thing   Air Force Game Thing EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 7:52 pm

Plenty of them I hope. Eye Shift
Back to top Go down
CrazyStunTdouble
Admin
CrazyStunTdouble

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Air Force Game Thing   Air Force Game Thing EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:01 pm

well if u like to rapid-fire than u just might not have a chance.
Back to top Go down
Godzilla 90's
Forum Moderation Team
Godzilla 90's

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Air Force Game Thing   Air Force Game Thing EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:11 pm

Rapid-fire is only something I find useful, it doesn't affect much of the gameplay to me. Eye Shift
Back to top Go down
CrazyStunTdouble
Admin
CrazyStunTdouble

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Air Force Game Thing   Air Force Game Thing EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:23 pm

Well I doubt this game would be too hard until you get to the Stealth Bomber Missions..
Back to top Go down
CrazyStunTdouble
Admin
CrazyStunTdouble

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Air Force Game Thing   Air Force Game Thing EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 6:03 pm

Annyways, if I add the helicopter... which speed looks better?

Air Force Game Thing Hel1
or
Air Force Game Thing Hel2

Wow, the speeds were so much faster on the animation program...
Back to top Go down
Godzilla 90's
Forum Moderation Team
Godzilla 90's

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Air Force Game Thing   Air Force Game Thing EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 6:45 pm

They both look the exact same speed. Eye Shift
Back to top Go down
CrazyStunTdouble
Admin
CrazyStunTdouble

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Air Force Game Thing   Air Force Game Thing EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 7:02 pm

I know, they were at different speeds when i first made them. I'm editing the sprites anyways, im adding the tail and fixing up the detail on the propeler
Back to top Go down
CrazyStunTdouble
Admin
CrazyStunTdouble

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Air Force Game Thing   Air Force Game Thing EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 6:30 pm

Annyways, production's coming along great. The demo might come out friday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Air Force Game Thing   Air Force Game Thing Empty

Back to top Go down

Air Force Game Thing
Page 1 of 1